The Ice Cream Wagon is currently looking for ice cream truck drivers / vendors for the vending season of summer 2013.
- Job entails driving through neighborhoods, parks and areas alike selling ice cream.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a current valid drivers license from any state. International license accepted.
- No previous experience required.
- No pressure sales involved. Ice cream sells itself.
- No upfront or start-up costs.
- Company will provide basic orientation of procedures, product knowledge, safety guidelines and selling techniques.
- Looking for persons with a positive attitude, friendly, self- starters, motivated individuals good with public.
- Great summer work, additional income, fun environment.
- The job pays 30% of total daily sales.
- Vendors can earn up to $750.00 per week.
- Vendor keeps their profits on a daily basis.
- Flexible scheduling. You make your work schedule. “Full-time,” “part-time,” “spare-time.”
- We can work around your schedule.
- In person applications accepted Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- When you come to apply in person, you will go through a brief and informal interview at that time.
- Bring a current motor vehicle record (MVR) with you when you come to apply.